Definitely the most exciting way to see the countryside, from the back of a scooter driven by an experienced and friendly local guide. Riding as pillion on the back of a motorbike is the most engaging way to see the countryside around Hoi An. You will visit small villages, meander through the countryside and have delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit ancestral house to learn about our traditional culture of workshiping our ancestor
- Riding through rice paddies, vegetable farm to know more about our daily works
- Join to local activities at weaving village
- Help local people to make rice cracker and enjoy at after you make
- Local cafe & Vietnamese coffee making without machine
- Have a great photo at 300-meter bamboo bridge
- Tra Que vegetable village
- Cam Thanh water coconut village with basket boat riding
- Panorama view of Hoi An from Cua Dai Bridge
- Lunch at local restaurant
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun cream, mosquito spray, sun glasses.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You can ride yourself if you want with the same price by scooter
- If you ride yourself with 2 persons on our scooter, we will charge 1,7 of the price.
- Amazing basket boat riding
- For rainning season, we may change our program to vegetable village instead of the bamboo bridge.
- Motorbike with driver
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees, coffee, light lunch.
For all contacts, please fill in your details into our form and we will reply via email within 4 hours. (If you don’t hear from us, please you check your spam or junk mail folder or call – whatsapp us: +84 977123244 (Mr. Trung)